Note: Price includes Airmail Shipping.
- Our Stage 1 performance kit is designed specifically for the Ford Zetec-S (Duratec) 1.4L 16V Engine
- Suitable for:
- 1.4L Ford Fiesta Mk6 (2004 onwards)
- 1.4L Ford Ikon (2007 onwards)
- Consists of the SWR 4-2-1 Performance Exhaust Manifold and the SWR Unichip Q+ Recalibrated Computer (incl. wiring loom, bridge plug and wiring diagram)*
- Proven better fuel economy and impressive gains in power and torque
- Although excellent gains will be obtained by fitting the individual components, the full kit is an integrated system designed to deliver stunning all round performance and economy
- The popular 1.4 Ford Fiesta Mk6 makes around 57 Kw on our rolling road dyno. With our Stage 1 Kit fitted, power is boosted to an impressive 67 Kw+ (85 horse power), while torque increases from 122 Nm to 140 Nm from as low as 2000 RPM
- SWR Performance Exhaust Manifolds are manufactured in South Africa by the same manufacturer of original equipment for Ford, BMW and Volkswagen.
- They are ISO 9001 and German TUV approved
- The kit is simple to install. Any good exhaust shop can fit the performance exhaust manifold.
- SWR advises that in order to get the best results, the rear silencer can be replaced with a free flow unit, but that the diameter of the exhaust system should not be changed as this will result in a loss of power.
- The Unichip Q+ is a piggy-back ECU which comes already calibrated for your car and includes a wiring loom and a wiring diagram. This can be fitted very easily by a good mechanical workshop.
* Please enquire before purchasing to ensure your standard ECU is compatible with our maps and wiring looms. South American countries such as Brazil, Mexico and Venezuela have different standard ECU’s to ours and will therefore not be compatible with our maps and wiring loom.Read frequently asked questions relating to our Ford Fiesta Mk6 power upgrades here and here.