Ford Fiesta ST 150 2L 4-2-1 Performance Exhaust Manifold
Price includes Airmail Shipping
- 4-2-1 Performance Exhaust Manifold designed specifically for the Ford Duratec 2.0L 16V Engine
- Suitable for:
- Ford Fiesta Mk6 ST150
- Ford Fiesta XR4 (Australia)
- Ford Mondeo 2.0 L
- Ford Focus Mk2 2.0 L
- Proven better fuel economy and impressive gains in power and torque
- Provides extra power and torque across the rev range from as low as 2000 RPM by delivering maximum performance from the combustion process
- After trying out numerous combinations of performance camshafts and performance exhaust manifolds on the market, we developed our own 4-2-1 performance exhaust manifold that outperforms the others and works extremely well
- Gains when fitting the SWR 4-2-1 Performance Exhaust Manifold:
- Power: +/- 10 Kw
- Torque: +/- 180 Nm to 200 Nm
- Having more torque provides the extra grunt (pulling power) needed when going up hill or when carrying a heavier load, and this improves fuel consumption as less throttle is required
- SWR Performance Exhaust Manifolds are manufactured in South Africa by the same manufacturer of original equipment for Ford, BMW and Volkswagen
- They are ISO 9001 and German TUV approved
- The Performance Exhaust Manifold comes as a 2-piece for easier fitting
- Note: We advise that in order to get the best results, the rear silencer can be replaced with a free flow unit, but that the diameter of the standard exhaust system should not be changed as this will result in loss of low to mid-range power and torque especially at high altitude areas. A 54mm diameter is perfect up to 200 BHP, thereafter only go with a larger diameter
Graph 1: Overall power and torque gains after fitting the SWR 4-2-1 Performance Manifold and pre-mapped Unichip ECU to a stock standard Fiesta ST150 (Fiesta XR4) measured on a rolling road dyno.
Graph 2: Gains after fitting the pre-mapped Unichip ECU (Test 7) to a Fiesta ST150 that already had the SWR 4-2-1 Performance Exhaust fitted (Test 3).
Note: The power figure quoted by Ford is 110 Kw at the flywheel on an engine dyno. Due to the power steering pump, air conditioning pump etc, which rob power, generally we found that a stock standard ST150 makes between 103 Kw – 105 Kw power and between 180 Nm – 185 Nm torque measured at the flywheel.Read frequently asked questions relating to our Fiesta ST150 / XR4 power upgrades here and here.