Note: Price includes Airmail Shipping.
- Suitable for:
- Ford Fiesta Mk6 ST150 2.0 16V
- Ford Fiesta XR4 (Australia)
- Ford Mondeo 2.0 L
- Ford Focus Mk2 2.0 L
- After trying out numerous combinations of performance camshafts and performance exhaust manifolds on our racing Fiesta ST, we have come up with a set of performance camshafts that really work well. When fitted with our SWR 4-2-1 Performance Exhaust Manifold, Induction Kit and remapped ECU, we have obtained 190HP on the engine dyno.
- After fitting the SWR Performance Camshafts you can expect to see power gains of 12 Kw (16 BHP)
- SWR Performance Camshafts are manufactured in Europe by the same camshaft supplier of original equipment for Ford, BMW & Volkswagen
- Camshaft bolts straight in. No shims or other modifications needed
- Engine idles perfectly (no lumpy idle)
- No loss of power & torque at lower revs
- What Steve Wyndham Racing has achieved after much research and development—both on the race track and the engine dyno—is to develop a performance camshaft that gives good gains in power at the top end of the rev range, without sacrificing too much bottom end power and drivability
- When cams are used with our SWR 4-2-1 Exhaust Manifold, power and torque is restored at lower revs
Read frequently asked questions relating to our Fiesta ST150 / XR4 power upgrades here