Price includes Airmail Shipping
- Suitable for:
- Ford Fiesta Mk6 ST150
- Ford Fiesta XR4 (Australia)
- Ford Mondeo 2.0 L
- Ford Focus Mk2 2.0 L
- As part of the Stage 1 performance kit designed specifically for the Ford Duratec 2.0L 16V Engine, the Unichip Q+ piggy-back ECU comes already calibrated for your vehicle and includes a wiring loom, bridge plug and wiring diagram for easy installation
- Can be fitted very easily by a good mechanical workshop or yourself if you are a little technical and can solder a few wires
- Please note that this map is mapped in accordance with the SWR 4-2-1 Performance Exhaust Manifold having already been fitted and is the final part of the Stage 1 Kit when bought in stages.
* Please enquire before purchasing to ensure your standard ECU is compatible with our maps and wiring looms. South American countries such as Brazil, Mexico and Venezuela have different standard ECU’s to ours and will therefore not be compatible with our maps and wiring loom.
Graph 1: Overall power and torque gains after fitting the SWR 4-2-1 Performance Manifold and pre-mapped Unichip ECU to a stock standard Fiesta ST150 (Fiesta XR4) measured on a rolling road dyno.
Graph 2: Gains after fitting the pre-mapped Unichip ECU (Test 7) to a Fiesta ST150 that already had the SWR 4-2-1 Performance Exhaust fitted (Test 3).
Note: The power figure quoted by Ford is 110kW at the flywheel on an engine dyno. Due to the power steering pump, air conditioning pump etc, which rob power, generally we found that a stock standard ST150 makes between 103kW – 105kW power and between 180Nm – 185Nm torque measured at the flywheel.Read frequently asked questions relating to our Fiesta ST150 / XR4 power upgrades here, here and here.