Price includes Airmail Shipping
- Our Stage 2 performance kit is designed specifically for the Ford Duratec 2.0L 16V engine
- Suitable for the following vehicles:
- Ford Fiesta Mk6 ST150
- Ford Fiesta XR4 (Australia)
- Ford Mondeo 2.0 L
- Ford Focus Mk2 2.0 L
- Stage 2 consists of the SWR 4-2-1 Performance Exhaust Manifold, the SWR Performance Camshaft Set and the SWR pre-mapped UnichipQ+ ECU*
- Included with your kit are two SWR fender badges for your vehicle as well as your ST boot badge indicating your horse power - ST190
- Although excellent gains will be obtained by fitting the individual components, the full kit is an integrated system designed to deliver stunning all round performance and economy
- The Ford Fiesta ST150 / XR4 comes in at a standard 105 Kw on our rolling road dyno (112 Kw on engine dyno). With our Stage 2 Kit fitted, power is boosted to an impressive 135 Kw on our rolling road dyno, while torque increases from 180 Nm to 215 Nm from as low as 2000 RPM
- With these impressive improvements, there is no question that the era of SWR Performance Kits has arrived!
- SWR Performance Exhaust Manifolds are manufactured in South Africa by the same manufacturer of original equipment for Ford, BMW and Volkswagen
- They are ISO 9001 and German TUV approved
- The kit is simple to install. Any good exhaust shop can fit the performance exhaust manifold. It comes with a quality knuckle (springs, bolts & nuts included) for flex, which can be welded onto your standard exhaust system and gives big torque gains from 2000RPM all the way up the rev range. To be used without a cat or you can fit a cat after the manifold. It comes with a lambda sensor point
- SWR advises that in order to get the best results, the rear silencer can be replaced with a free flow unit, but that the diameter of the exhaust system should not be changed as this will result in a loss of power
- The SWR camshaft fits exactly as the standard camshaft. No venier pulleys needed. The vehicle idles perfectly and power gains are around 12 Kw without losing any low to mid-range power and torque
- Camshafts bolt straight in - no shims or other modifications needed
- Engine idles perfectly (no lumpy idle)
- When cams are used with our SWR 4-2-1 Exhaust Manifold, power and torque is restored at lower revs
- SWR Performance Camshafts are manufactured in Europe by the same camshaft supplier of original equipment for Ford, BMW and Volkswagen
- The Unichip Q+ is a piggy-back ECU which comes already calibrated for your car and includes a wiring loom and a wiring diagram. This can be fitted very easily by a good mechanical workshop or yourself if you are a little technical and can solder a few wires
* Please enquire before purchasing to ensure your standard ECU is compatible with our maps and wiring looms. South American countries such as Brazil, Mexico and Venezuela have different standard ECU’s to ours and will therefore not be compatible with our maps and wiring loom.
Overall power and torque gains after fitting the SWR 4-2-1 Performance Manifold, SWR Performance Camshaft Set and pre-mapped Unichip ECU to a stock standard Fiesta ST150 (Fiesta XR4) measured on a rolling road dyno.
Note: The power figure quoted by Ford is 110kW at the flywheel on an engine dyno. Due to the power steering pump, air conditioning pump etc, which rob power, generally we found that a stock standard ST150 makes between 103kW – 105kW power and between 180Nm – 185Nm torque measured at the flywheel.Read frequently asked questions relating to our Fiesta ST150 / XR4 power upgrades here and here.